Welcome to inspiring journeys into the world of gourmet insight. This section features mouth-watering interviews with Beirut’s famous chefs.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +961 1 985833, downtown Beirut, banks street.
Chef Jerome Serres
Table Fine Chef Jerome Serres Executive Chef
Chef Prasong Boonsri
Arabia – by Merijn Tol and Nadia Zerouali
Merijn Tol and Nadia Zerouali
He was seated outside the kitchen, in a plain white office, propped up on a metal chair, dressed in blue jeans and a polo shirt. He was far from his place of sanctuary.
At mybar the best seller is Wagyu aburi , Japanese premium beef, and mizuna with foie gras,” says Mitsu holding a burning blow torch over the foie gras until it oozes.
- St Elmos An escape from the dreary restaurant grind, St.... read more
- Mywaterfront a new alfresco restaurant and champagne bar which... read more
- Cro Magnon Open since January 2012, CRO MAGNON marks the... read more
- Amarres With a cozy interior and a beautiful terrace just... read more
- The Gathering (Pasteur St.; 961-156-6196) Powered by rooftop... read more
- Lux Lux Beirut Restaurant, is the new exotic addition... read more
- Secteur 75 A recent addition to the ever growing and sought... read more
- La Parrilla La Parrilla Enter La Parrilla, Lebanonâ€™s... read more