Welcome to inspiring journeys into the world of gourmet insight. This section features mouth-watering interviews with Beirut’s famous chefs.
For more information email us at email@example.com or call us on +961 1 985833, downtown Beirut, banks street.
CHEF PHILIPPE MASSOUD’S RESTAURANT ILILI GIVES NEW YORKERS THE REAL DEAL ON LEBANESE CUISINE
When I asked Chef Maroun Chedid to share one of his signature recipes, he couldn’t have picked a more public spot to conjure up one of his most popular dishes, Paella. He chose a TV studio.
Chef Jerome Serres, who lives by the mantra that “all of us should know where our food comes from”, is the proud holder of three Michelin stars.
Fast Food is on the way Out
Six years ago Chef Salvatore Toscana was the stressed out owner of a busy restaurant in Florence, Italy.
- St Elmos An escape from the dreary restaurant grind, St.... read more
- Mywaterfront a new alfresco restaurant and champagne bar which... read more
- Cro Magnon Open since January 2012, CRO MAGNON marks the... read more
- Amarres With a cozy interior and a beautiful terrace just... read more
- The Gathering (Pasteur St.; 961-156-6196) Powered by rooftop... read more
- Lux Lux Beirut Restaurant, is the new exotic addition... read more
- Secteur 75 A recent addition to the ever growing and sought... read more
- La Parrilla La Parrilla Enter La Parrilla, Lebanonâ€™s... read more