1 1/4 oz milk
1 oz brandy
1/2 oz sugar syrup
1 egg yolk
Pour the milk, brandy, sugar syrup and egg yolk into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
Shake well. Strain into an old-fashioned glass. Substitute brandy with bourbon, Irish whiskey, or rum for equally delicious tastes.
|Comment:||i hate this drink..|
- St Elmos An escape from the dreary restaurant grind, St.... read more
- Mywaterfront a new alfresco restaurant and champagne bar which... read more
- Cro Magnon Open since January 2012, CRO MAGNON marks the... read more
- Amarres With a cozy interior and a beautiful terrace just... read more
- The Gathering (Pasteur St.; 961-156-6196) Powered by rooftop... read more
- Lux Lux Beirut Restaurant, is the new exotic addition... read more
- Secteur 75 A recent addition to the ever growing and sought... read more
- La Parrilla La Parrilla Enter La Parrilla, Lebanonâ€™s... read more