Samak bi tahini
4 skinned fish fillets or steaks, about 2 pounds, fresh or frozen, thawed (*)
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
◦1 clove garlic
◦1/2 teaspoon salt
◦1/2 cup tahini
◦Juice of 2 lemons, about 6 tablespoons
Sprinkle fish with salt and refrigerate for one hour.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Brush fish on both sides with olive oil and place in a lightly greased baking dish. Bake uncovered for 20 to 35 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and is opaque all the way through. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the fillets or steaks.
While fish is baking, combine garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, tahini, and lemon juice. Mix well and add water if sauce is too thick.
Remove fish from oven. Let cool and pour sauce over fish. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges and serve.
- St Elmos An escape from the dreary restaurant grind, St.... read more
- Mywaterfront a new alfresco restaurant and champagne bar which... read more
- Cro Magnon Open since January 2012, CRO MAGNON marks the... read more
- Amarres With a cozy interior and a beautiful terrace just... read more
- The Gathering (Pasteur St.; 961-156-6196) Powered by rooftop... read more
- Lux Lux Beirut Restaurant, is the new exotic addition... read more
- Secteur 75 A recent addition to the ever growing and sought... read more
- La Parrilla La Parrilla Enter La Parrilla, Lebanonâ€™s... read more