1 fish (1 kg) / 32 oz, cleaned and fried or grilled, flaked (reserve head)
1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
7 medium onions, roughly chopped
2 tspn salt
2 cups long grain rice, washed and drained
5 cups boiled water
1 tbls lemon juice
a dash of white pepper and cumin
1/2 cup fried pine nuts
Heat oil in a deep pot. Fry fish's head until golden. Remove from oil. Fry onion until golden in 1/2 cup of the oil in which the fish's head has been fried in.
Add fish's head, salt, cumin, and pepper to onion. Cover with water. Cook on high heat until it boils. Lower heat to moderate and cook for 30 minutes.
Remove the fish's head. Strain stock. Add rice and lemon juice to stock. Bring to a boil. Lower heat and cook for 20 minutes.
Serve rice in a platter. Garnish platter with flaked fish and pine nuts.
|Comment:||online car insurance wkwyhh cialis 403 ordering cialis online 442 cheap car insurance gsr car insurance rates >:-(((|
|Comment:||viagra for sale lyvawo levitra viagra =-[[ car insurence %DD auto insurance rates ijqy new york car insurance 883 auto insurance quotes %-]]] Cialis 2022|
|Comment:||auto insurance quotes 14540 viagra without prescription %-]] cheap auto insurance 71834 degree programs online :-D inexpensive car insurance zze cheap auto insurance 915915|
|Comment:||car insurance quote 8PP cheap insurance 529931 prednisone :[[ cheapest auto insurance >:-DD car insurance quotes :-PP|
|Comment:||cialis mvxu order viagra online bzfxnz car insurance online jpeqnj new jersey car insurance >:-] car insurance quotes 10316 online car insurance >:-OOO auto insurance quotes 8-))|
|Comment:||cialis gcbz auto insurance quotes izkrdk online viagra %))|
- St Elmos An escape from the dreary restaurant grind, St.... read more
- Mywaterfront a new alfresco restaurant and champagne bar which... read more
- Cro Magnon Open since January 2012, CRO MAGNON marks the... read more
- Amarres With a cozy interior and a beautiful terrace just... read more
- The Gathering (Pasteur St.; 961-156-6196) Powered by rooftop... read more
- Lux Lux Beirut Restaurant, is the new exotic addition... read more
- Secteur 75 A recent addition to the ever growing and sought... read more
- La Parrilla La Parrilla Enter La Parrilla, Lebanonâ€™s... read more