Ingredients needed for 4 Servings
• 1 bag farfalle (bow-tie) pasta • 3 fresh basil bouquets • 100gr + 50gr parmesan cheese • 5 garlic cloves • 100gr pine nuts • 1 cup virgin olive oil • 3 anchovies • 50gr fresh cream • 1 pinch salt • 1 pinch white pepper
Allow water to boil with salt and olive oil. Add the pasta to the boiling water and reduce heat slightly. Once cooked to desired texture, remove and drain. Blend the pine nuts, anchovies, and garlic. Clean the fresh basil well.
Blend the basil while adding olive oil, parmesan cheese, salt, and white pepper.
In a frying pan, combine the pesto sauce, some water, and fresh cream on a low heat. Add the pasta for one minute. Serve in a large bowl, making sure to garnish with the remaining 50g of parmesan and fresh basil.
- St Elmos An escape from the dreary restaurant grind, St.... read more
- Mywaterfront a new alfresco restaurant and champagne bar which... read more
- Cro Magnon Open since January 2012, CRO MAGNON marks the... read more
- Amarres With a cozy interior and a beautiful terrace just... read more
- The Gathering (Pasteur St.; 961-156-6196) Powered by rooftop... read more
- Lux Lux Beirut Restaurant, is the new exotic addition... read more
- Secteur 75 A recent addition to the ever growing and sought... read more
- La Parrilla La Parrilla Enter La Parrilla, Lebanonâ€™s... read more