Ingredients for the Brownie
• 115 grams unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
• 115 grams plain chocolate
• 200 grams caster sugar
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 50 ml milk
• 115 grams all-purpose flour, plus extra for dusting
For the Topping
• 500 grams cream cheese
• 125 grams light brown sugar
• 3 eggs, beaten
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 115 grams yogurt
• Preheat the oven to 180°C.
• Lightly grease and flour a 23 spring-form tin.
• In a saucepan over medium to low heat, melt the butter and chocolate stirring continuously until smooth.
Remove from heat and stir in the sugar, until combined well.
• Stir in the eggs and milk until combined.
• Add the flour and mix until all the ingredients have blended and are well combined. Pour the mixture into the
prepared tin, use a small palette knife to make sure the batter is levelled.
• Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, and then leave aside to rest. Reduce oven temperature to 160°C.
• For the topping, using an electric mixer beat together the cream cheese, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until
well blended. Stir in the yogurt.
• Pour the cream cheese mixture over the brownie base.
• Bake in the preheated oven for 40 – 45 minutes, or until the center is almost set.
• Leave the cheesecake to rest aside for at least 1 hour aside and then place in the fridge for 4 hours before
- St Elmos An escape from the dreary restaurant grind, St.... read more
- Mywaterfront a new alfresco restaurant and champagne bar which... read more
- Cro Magnon Open since January 2012, CRO MAGNON marks the... read more
- Amarres With a cozy interior and a beautiful terrace just... read more
- The Gathering (Pasteur St.; 961-156-6196) Powered by rooftop... read more
- Lux Lux Beirut Restaurant, is the new exotic addition... read more
- Secteur 75 A recent addition to the ever growing and sought... read more
- La Parrilla La Parrilla Enter La Parrilla, Lebanonâ€™s... read more