½ kg (16 oz) (2 cups) canned chickpeas
5 cups yoghurt
5 cloves garlic, crushed with a dash of salt
2 tbls sesame paste
1 tspn salt (as desired)
1 toasted pita bread (30 cm in diameter)
3 tbls fried pine nuts
½ tspn ground cumin
½ tspn ground red pepper (as desired)
¼ cup melted butter...
Components: 1 lb fettucine 1/2 cup butter 2 cloves garlic, chopped 2 1/2 cups light cream or half and half 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 teaspoon pepper pinch of salt Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add 1 teaspoon salt when water is boiling. Add fettucine. Cook uncovered 10-12 minutes (or according...
Components:1 (10 oz.) pkg. fettuccine noodles 1 lb. salmon fillet 1 lb. med. shrimp 8 oz. alfredo sauce 2 or 3 tomatoes 3 tbsp. basil 3 oz. Parmesan cheese 1/8 tsp. garlic powder Lemon juice Preparation: Squeeze lemon juice on salmon. Bake salmon in pan (without water) for 20 to 25 minutes at 450...
Components:1 cup dried chickpeas or 16 oz. can of chickpeas or garbanzo beans. 1 large onion, chopped 2 cloves of garlic, chopped 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped 1 teaspoon coriander 1 teaspoon cumin 2 tablespoons flour Salt Pepper Oil for frying Preparation: Place dried chickpeas in a bowl,...
Lentil & Spinach Soup or "Adas bi Hamod", is a well known high nutrious Lebanese dish. Prepared in winter most of the time.
This recipe requires eight spinach leaves but only a few stalks.
1½cups brown or green lentils, prepared and washed (see page 16) 7 cups water 2 cloves garlic crushed with 1½ teaspoons...
- St Elmos An escape from the dreary restaurant grind, St.... read more
- Mywaterfront a new alfresco restaurant and champagne bar which... read more
- Cro Magnon Open since January 2012, CRO MAGNON marks the... read more
- Amarres With a cozy interior and a beautiful terrace just... read more
- The Gathering (Pasteur St.; 961-156-6196) Powered by rooftop... read more
- Lux Lux Beirut Restaurant, is the new exotic addition... read more
- Secteur 75 A recent addition to the ever growing and sought... read more
- La Parrilla La Parrilla Enter La Parrilla, Lebanonâ€™s... read more