Components:1 kg (32 oz) lamb cutlets, fried with shortening or butter 1/2 kg (16 oz) vine leaves, trimmed 750 g (24 oz) ground meat 1 kg (32 oz) small zucchini 11/4 cups rice 1/4 tspn ground pepper 1 cup lemon juice (as desired) 1 tspn salt 1 medium head garlic, peeled Preparation: Trim vine leaves....
½ quantity basic dough recipe(exclude oil and add 1 tspn yeast dissolved in ¼ cup of water) 6 tbls thyme (zaatar) ½ cup olive oilPreparation: Set oven at (250°C). Divide dough into rounds. Cover with cloth for 15 minutes. Roll out each round to medium thickness (8 cm diameter) on floured...
Components:1 kg (32 oz) dandelion ½ cup olive oil 1 cup finely chopped parsley 3 garlic cloves crushed with a sprinkle of salt 5 onions (½ kg /16 oz) sliced into thin rings ½ tbls salt (as desired) a dash of bicarbonate of soda Preparation: Remove yellow leaves from dandelion. Wash well. Finely...
4 big cups of yogurt 1 tea spoon of mashed garlic 4 cucumbers fresh mint leafs dried mint leafs salt
Preparation: 1. Place the mashed garlic in the salad pot 2. Add the 4 cups of yogurt 3. Add the cucumbers and add salt, then turn the mixture 4. Grind the dried mint using your hands till...
- St Elmos An escape from the dreary restaurant grind, St.... read more
- Mywaterfront a new alfresco restaurant and champagne bar which... read more
- Cro Magnon Open since January 2012, CRO MAGNON marks the... read more
- Amarres With a cozy interior and a beautiful terrace just... read more
- The Gathering (Pasteur St.; 961-156-6196) Powered by rooftop... read more
- Lux Lux Beirut Restaurant, is the new exotic addition... read more
- Secteur 75 A recent addition to the ever growing and sought... read more
- La Parrilla La Parrilla Enter La Parrilla, Lebanonâ€™s... read more